TWiki Home Tharsis . Design . LearntCommandsDion (r1.1 vs. r1.6) Tharsis webs:
Design | Guilds | Combat | Website
Design . { Home | Changes | Index | Search | Go }
 <<O>>  Difference Topic LearntCommandsDion (r1.6 - 28 Jan 2010 - FirE)
Changed:
<
<

reagent Controls the set of possible reagents that can be used to perform the ritual.
implement Controls the need for tools and time in performing the ritual.
hardness Controls how effective the command is, more effective producing a greater hardening.
pliability Controls how pliable the resulting skin is, thus decreasing the dex decrease.
cost Controls the gp requirements
>
>

Cost Controls the gp requirements
Hardness Controls how effective the command is, more effective producing a greater hardening.
Implement Controls the need for tools and time in performing the ritual.
Pliability Controls how pliable the resulting skin is, thus decreasing the dex decrease.
Reagent Controls the set of possible reagents that can be used to perform the ritual.
Changed:
<
<

Reagent

>
>

Cost

Changed:
<
<

1 Can use dead moss
2 Can use crushed dead moss or green moss
3 Can use crushed green moss or any fungus
4 Can use any crushed fungus
5 Can use bloodmoss
6 Can use crushed bloodmoss
>
>

1 The ritual requires 50 gp.
2 The ritual requires 45 gp.
3 The ritual requires 40 gp.
4 The ritual requires 35 gp.
5 The ritual requires 30 gp.
6 The ritual requires 25 gp.
Changed:
<
<

Implement

>
>

Hardness

Changed:
<
<

1 Requires a staff
2 Can perform without a staff, for 15 more gp
3 Can perform as though the reagent were crushed, for 10 more gp if it is not
4 Can perform without a staff, for 5 more gp
5 Can perform as though the reagent were crushed, for no more gp if it is not
6 Increases duration by 50%
>
>

1 Uses the base effect determined by the reagent used.
2 25% chance of a +1 improvement.
3 50% chance of a +1 improvement.
4 75% chance of a +1 improvement, 25% chance of a +2 improvement.
5 Guaranteed +1 improvement, 50% chance of a +2 improvement.
6 Guaranteed +1 improvement, 75% chance of a +2 improvement.
Changed:
<
<

Hardness

>
>

Implement

Changed:
<
<

1 Effectiveness of the herb ac effect
2 25% chance of herb ac effect + 1
3 50% chance of herb ac effect + 1
4 75% chance of herb ac effect + 1
5 herb ac effect + 1, 25% chance of herb ac effect + 2
6 herb ac effect + 1, 50% chance of herb ac effect + 2
>
>

1 The ritual requires a staff.
2 Can be performed without a staff for 15 more gp.
3 Can be performed without a staff for 5 more gp.
4 The duration of the effect is increased by 50%.
5 Can be performed as though the reagent were crushed.
6 Can be performed without a staff for no additional cost.
Changed:
<
<

1 herb dex drop
2 50% chance of herb dex -1
3 75% chance of herb dex -1, 25% chance of -2
4 herb dex drop -1, 50% chance of -2
5 herb dex drop -1, 75% chance of -2
6 herb dex drop -2
>
>

1 Uses the base effect determined by the reagent used.
2 25% chance of a +1 improvement.
3 50% chance of a +1 improvement.
4 75% chance of a +1 improvement, 25% chance of a +2 improvement.
5 Guaranteed +1 improvement, 50% chance of a +2 improvement.
6 Guaranteed +1 improvement, 75% chance of a +2 improvement.
Changed:
<
<

Cost

>
>

Reagent

Changed:
<
<

1 50 gp
2 45 gp
3 40 gp
4 35 gp
5 30 gp
6 25 gp
>
>

1 Able to use dead moss.
2 Able to use green moss or crushed dead moss.
3 Able to use any fungus or crushed green moss.
4 Able to use crushed fungus.
5 Able to use bloodmoss.
6 Able to use crushed bloodmoss.

 <<O>>  Difference Topic LearntCommandsDion (r1.5 - 22 Apr 2007 - FantoM)
Changed:
<
<

Dead moss 1/2 1/1 1 min
Green moss 3/2 1/0 2 min
Dried fungus 3/4 1/2 4 min
Orange fungus 4/4 3/2 3 min
Red fungus 6/4 4/1 2 min
Bloodmoss 8/10 1/1 5 min
>
>

Dead moss 1/1 1/0 3 min
Green moss 3/2 1/0 4 min
Dried fungus 3/4 1/2 6/8 min
Orange fungus 4/4 3/2 5/7 min
Red fungus 6/4 4/1 4/6 min
Bloodmoss 8/10 1/2 8/10 min

 <<O>>  Difference Topic LearntCommandsDion (r1.4 - 15 Apr 2007 - FantoM)
Changed:
<
<

Dead moss 1/2 3/2 1 min
Green moss 1/3 2/2 2 min
Dried fungus 2/3 2/2 3 min
Orange fungus 3/4 3/1 2 min
Red fungus 3/5 2/2 2 min
Bloodmoss 4/6 1/1 5 min
>
>

Dead moss 1/2 1/1 1 min
Green moss 3/2 1/0 2 min
Dried fungus 3/4 1/2 4 min
Orange fungus 4/4 3/2 3 min
Red fungus 6/4 4/1 2 min
Bloodmoss 8/10 1/1 5 min
Changed:
<
<

2 50% chance of herb dex drop -1
3 herb dex drop -1
4 herb dex drop -1, 50% chance of herb dex drop - 2
5 herb dex drop -2
6 herb dex drop -2, 50% chance of herb dex drop - 3
>
>

2 50% chance of herb dex -1
3 75% chance of herb dex -1, 25% chance of -2
4 herb dex drop -1, 50% chance of -2
5 herb dex drop -1, 75% chance of -2
6 herb dex drop -2

 <<O>>  Difference Topic LearntCommandsDion (r1.3 - 14 Apr 2007 - FantoM)
Changed:
<
<

Reagent AC Effect Dex Drop
Dead moss 1/2 3/2
Green moss 1/3 2/2
Dried fungus 2/3 2/2
Orange fungus 3/4 3/1
Red fungus 3/5 2/2
Bloodmoss 4/6 1/1
>
>

Reagent AC Effect Dex Drop Duration
Dead moss 1/2 3/2 1 min
Green moss 1/3 2/2 2 min
Dried fungus 2/3 2/2 3 min
Orange fungus 3/4 3/1 2 min
Red fungus 3/5 2/2 2 min
Bloodmoss 4/6 1/1 5 min

Duration is an approximation, it will vary based on how well the command is performed

Changed:
<
<

reagent Controls the breadth of possible reagents that can be used to perform the ritual.
>
>

reagent Controls the set of possible reagents that can be used to perform the ritual.
Changed:
<
<

effect Controls how effective the command is, more effective producing a greater hardening.
>
>

hardness Controls how effective the command is, more effective producing a greater hardening.
Changed:
<
<

1 Must not be in combat, takes a few seconds, requires a staff
2 A bit faster
3 Can perform in combat, at speed of 1
4 Can perform in combat, at speed of 2
5 Can perform without a staff, costs 15gp more, at speed of 1
6 Can perform without a staff, costs 5gp more, at speed of 2
Alternatively we could remove the speed elements and look at being able to perform the command with any reagent as though it were crushed even if it were not. IE:
1 Must not be in combat, requires a staff
2 Can perform in combat
>
>

1 Requires a staff
2 Can perform without a staff, for 15 more gp
Changed:
<
<

4 Can perform without a staff, for 15 more gp
4 Can perform as though the reagent were crushed, for no more gp if it is not
6 Can perform without a staff, for 5 more gp
>
>

4 Can perform without a staff, for 5 more gp
5 Can perform as though the reagent were crushed, for no more gp if it is not
6 Increases duration by 50%
Changed:
<
<

Effect

>
>

Hardness


 <<O>>  Difference Topic LearntCommandsDion (r1.2 - 11 Apr 2007 - FantoM)
Changed:
<
<

From the rank 1 help:

>
>

From the action help:

Added:
>
>

The hardening of the skin can result in a decrease in the flexibility (dexterity) of the target.

Changed:
<
<

We need to fill out the following table:

>
>

The actual hardening and dex changes are based on the reagent used and whether it is crushed. Values in the following table are (uncrushed/crushed)

Reagent AC Effect Dex Drop
Dead moss 1/2 3/2
Green moss 1/3 2/2
Dried fungus 2/3 2/2
Orange fungus 3/4 3/1
Red fungus 3/5 2/2
Bloodmoss 4/6 1/1
Changed:
<
<

Rank Requirements to learn Steps Gp Effect Notes
? ? ? 50 ? Right now I've just copied in the details from the pre-rank version.
Not sure which rank this fits at, perhaps it should split up.
It requires either dead moss or fungus to be cast.
Crushing the reagent may improve effectiveness.
>
>

Aspects of the command are

Aspect Name Description
reagent Controls the breadth of possible reagents that can be used to perform the ritual.
implement Controls the need for tools and time in performing the ritual.
effect Controls how effective the command is, more effective producing a greater hardening.
pliability Controls how pliable the resulting skin is, thus decreasing the dex decrease.
cost Controls the gp requirements

Ranks for each aspect are:

Reagent

Rank Description
1 Can use dead moss
2 Can use crushed dead moss or green moss
3 Can use crushed green moss or any fungus
4 Can use any crushed fungus
5 Can use bloodmoss
6 Can use crushed bloodmoss

Implement

Rank Description
1 Must not be in combat, takes a few seconds, requires a staff
2 A bit faster
3 Can perform in combat, at speed of 1
4 Can perform in combat, at speed of 2
5 Can perform without a staff, costs 15gp more, at speed of 1
6 Can perform without a staff, costs 5gp more, at speed of 2
Alternatively we could remove the speed elements and look at being able to perform the command with any reagent as though it were crushed even if it were not. IE:
1 Must not be in combat, requires a staff
2 Can perform in combat
3 Can perform as though the reagent were crushed, for 10 more gp if it is not
4 Can perform without a staff, for 15 more gp
4 Can perform as though the reagent were crushed, for no more gp if it is not
6 Can perform without a staff, for 5 more gp

Effect

Rank Description
1 Effectiveness of the herb ac effect
2 25% chance of herb ac effect + 1
3 50% chance of herb ac effect + 1
4 75% chance of herb ac effect + 1
5 herb ac effect + 1, 25% chance of herb ac effect + 2
6 herb ac effect + 1, 50% chance of herb ac effect + 2

Pliability

Rank Description
1 herb dex drop
2 50% chance of herb dex drop -1
3 herb dex drop -1
4 herb dex drop -1, 50% chance of herb dex drop - 2
5 herb dex drop -2
6 herb dex drop -2, 50% chance of herb dex drop - 3

Cost

Rank Description
1 50 gp
2 45 gp
3 40 gp
4 35 gp
5 30 gp
6 25 gp

 <<O>>  Difference Topic LearntCommandsDion (r1.1 - 04 Apr 2007 - FantoM)
Added:
>
>

%META:TOPICINFO{author="FantoM" date="1175692980" format="1.0" version="1.1"}% %META:TOPICPARENT{name="LearntCommands"}% See Also: LearntCommands

This topic discusses the command Dion.

From the rank 1 help:

   Dion is a defensive faith-based ritual.  
   It hardens the target's skin, providing protection against physical damage.                                                                       

We need to fill out the following table:

Rank Requirements to learn Steps Gp Effect Notes
? ? ? 50 ? Right now I've just copied in the details from the pre-rank version.
Not sure which rank this fits at, perhaps it should split up.
It requires either dead moss or fungus to be cast.
Crushing the reagent may improve effectiveness.

%META:TOPICMOVED{by="FantoM" date="1175692932" from="Design.LearnCommandsDion" to="Design.LearntCommandsDion"}%


Topic LearntCommandsDion . { View | Diffs | r1.6 | > | r1.5 | > | r1.4 | More }
Revision r1.1 - 04 Apr 2007 - 13:23 GMT - FantoM
Revision r1.6 - 28 Jan 2010 - 05:28 GMT - FirE
Copyright © 2001 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration tool is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Tharsis? Send feedback.